Friday, October 29, 2010

TV


So, in between studying slides for my midterm last night, I watched Season 1, Episode 1 of Dexter and The Tudors. I'm not sure what to think of either. Dexter I've been told would suit me: lots of dark humor, etc. I take this a little like I take the comment that I seem like someone who would like The Cure. Hmmm....so what does this say about me? At any rate, Dexter is dark. I can see the dark part. The humor, I don't see yet. The Tudors I watched for obvious reasons: Jonathan Rhys Meyers. They must have put a fake b00b ban on set or something cause there are lots of boobies, none of them Hollywood-esque. Good for them going for realism. Anyway...it disturbs me that JRM ALWAYS has something on his face. Are they alluding to Henry VIII's later tubby-ness? He always has a pomegranate seed or a crumb or something sticking to his perfect face. It's disturbing. :( I don't know if I can continue with either of these shows, but I must have something instant to watch on Netflix. What's a girl to do?

4 comments:

  1. Umm... Watch Lie to Me. You can watch True Blood and tell me if it's as good as they say. I of course love CSI (the one in Vegas) and Criminal Minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the first episode of True Blood, but I thought it was really and truly stupid. Sometimes the vampire thing can get hoakie if it's not done right. (Ahem-- glittery Edward.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about dead like me? I like that show. Or united states of Tara. I know peeps that swear by it's always sunny in philadelphia too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished the Office on Netflix. I watch it while working out in the morning. The humor is stupid, but really funny. My sibs also swear by Arrested Development, which is on there. :)

    ReplyDelete