Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tis the Season

You do it to me every year, Christmas. Tantalize me with the waxy-creamy, delectably fattening facade of Christmas Tree Cakes only to lure me into a dark alley and beat the living snot out of me with demands of Christmas cards to write, packages to wrap, and children to appease while still appeasing demanding relatives. If Dean Martin's voice is the cocktail of Christmas, Christmas Tree Cakes are the date-rape drug dropped in it, leaving me with a hangover of New Years resolutions. Here's to Christmas: it's the most wonderful time of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Damn you. First you got me craving pizza, which luckily my sister went and got one, and now you make me crave the Christmas tree cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do what I can for Capitalism. :)

    ReplyDelete