Sunday, January 30, 2011
Time to do something
1. Chocolate, wine and rum. 'Nuff said.
2. Lower blood pressure.
3. Afterward (like having read something rather than the act of reading it) I feel amazing.
4. I get to think through some things that I normally would just shove to the back of my psyche.
5. Pounding some frustration into the pavement.
6. Cheese AND lower cholesterol!
7. Doing something I didn't know I could do makes other (seemingly impossible) things seem within grasp.
8. The "hello" nod you get from other runners who are dieing, too.
9. Smaller jeans.
10. An example for my children to be healthy.