Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Never trust a skinny cook

So, as I tried to lick frosting off my elbow like a 'tard (why waste it by washing it?!?), I realized-- this whole liking to cook thing has it's benefits AND its drawbacks. Benefits? We'll never have Meatloaf Mondays every Monday. Drawbacks? Diet. I am not opposed to whipping up a layered chocolate cake with homemade buttercream frosting after finishing my patty melt, smothered in carmelized onions. "Oh, you have a craving? Let me get right on that. And what color would you like the frosting? Sprinkles?" Sigh. I wish I could be one of those people who hated to cook and loved to clean! Then my house would be spotless and I'd look like Miss Enthusiasm up there. Curse you fata$$ buttercream gods!

2 comments:

  1. Your tag cracks me up! Too darn funny~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mythical people that love to clean. ;) Great post.

    ReplyDelete