Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bookish Broad


I have decided, that once a week, I shall be thankful-- in print. There are many times throughout the day I pause to be grateful, but putting it down in words sometimes makes me mull over the idea more thoroughly. And, I figure if I can come up with 52 books to read, I can certainly come up with 52 things to be thankful for. Aha! My first post! Today, I am thankful for . . .

1. Books and the ability to read

. . . since I think Derek Zoolander has proven that there's more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking [pout].

And, for all of you bibliophiles out there with Kindles-- here's a link where you can  borrow books for 14 days for FREEBIES! (It's kind of like the library-- but you don't have to be quiet and you can't smell all the old books.) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment