Saturday, October 22, 2011

Crispy S'mores Wontons


Given that my experiment with wontons didn't bode so well last night, the remainder of the wrappers had to be used for something awesome. Why not dessert? When I saw dessert wontons on Pinterest, and remembered my leftover marshmallows and chocolate chips, I gave it a whirl. Like I said-- why not? This was easy Peesy-- take your filling of choice (pb&j? caramel? nutella? cream cheese?), place it on a wonton, brush water on the edges and place another wonton on top. Fry in vegetable oil 'til they're crispy and roll 'em around in some cinnamon sugar. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. YUM! What a GREAT idea! I just started pinterest (I've re-pinned a couple of your amazing finds) and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are super good baked too! one of my favorite treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate with the save!! A fabulous come back from the cheese blow out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I bet there were delicious! Nice save.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great!!! I totally tried to make s'more wontons last month, but I was to lazy to fry them and tried baking them it was an utter disaster lol. I should have fried them these look great. :)

    ReplyDelete