Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Little Things

I have pretty much had a horrible, no good, awful, very bad day-- hectic, frustrating, full of traffic and worry, et al. So, what better day to be thankful? I know that sounds backward, but that's me. Love me. Now, as I think back over my day, it wasn't fun (no warm fuzzies or wanting to repeat these 24 hours) BUT, I've had much much much worse. And, as I sat in yet another traffic jam (I still don't know why people in this city see a green light as a suggestion, not a command) I realized: there's always tomorrow.

This week, I am thankful for tomorrow: not that we should live in the future (or the past, for that matter), but there is something about the hope tomorrow instills that sometimes is all we have to cling to. Cheers to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment